- Nellie's Ltd
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto, Chief Executive
- Contact Details
- Kenkyusha Fujimi Bldg. 3F, 2-11-3 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0071
Nellie's Group, Ltd., operator of Nellie's English Books, is an importer and distributor of various overseas ELT (English Language Teaching) materials. In addition to ELT, Nellie's carries a range of products including picture books and educational toys.
- 1989 August
- Nellie's Group, Ltd. is formed
- 1994 October
- Nellie's publishes its first ELT (English Language Teaching) catalogue
- 1998 February
- Nellie's publishes its first Children's catalogue (featuring picture books, educational materials, etc.)
- 1999 May
- Nellie's Online, Nellie's website, is launched
- 2000 August
- Nellie's Online Bookstore is launched
- 2000 October
- Nellie's opens its Kansai Sales Office
- 2001 November
- Nellie's holds its first Workshop and Book Fairs in Tokyo and Osaka Nellie's moves its head office to Asakusabashi
- 2001 December
- Nellie's opens a bookstore in the Asakusabashi office and begins to hold monthly workshops
- 2002 October
- Nellie's holds its second workshop series in 6 major cities throughout Japan
- 2003 December
- Nellie's Group merges with The English Resource; the English Resource Sagamihara office is renamed the Nellie's Kanagawa Sales Office
- 2006 February
- The Osaka bookstore is opened at the Kansai Sales Office
- 2006 November
- Nellie's Group acquires Independent Publishers International and begins wholesale business through its Trade Sales Division.
- 2007 August
- Nellie's Group merges its Kanagawa Sales Office with the Tokyo head office and establishes the second sales division.
- 2011 April
- In a change of name Nellie's Group, Ltd. becomes Nellie's Ltd.